Our company facilities are taking thorough measures to prevent COVID-19 infection.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
You can spend a relaxing time in the whole building
Platinum Kiyomizu is a private accommodation, ideal for families and groups. Each room is equipped with air conditioning, so you can spend a long time comfortably. Please use it when you go sightseeing in Kyoto with your pet.
Various tourist attractions in Kyoto within walking distance
Platinum Kiyomizu is the perfect place to visit Kiyomizu-dera, Ninenzaka, Ishibane-koji and other sightseeing spots that are unique to Kyoto. In addition, it is convenient for Kyoto-based trips as you can access Gion-Shijo Station in 10 minutes on foot.
It has 2 bedrooms and can accommodate up to 5 people. The entire building is reserved, so you can use it without hesitation even if you are staying with small children or pets.
Outlet near the bed
The size of the room
Up to 5
Floor plan and common space
Japanese-style room on the 2nd floor
605-0862 Kiyomizu, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto 605-0862, Kyoto Prefecture
Around the facility
Harema Head Office
Restaurant / cafe
Restaurant Tousuiro Gion
Cafe / Bar Starbucks Coffee Kyoto Ninenzaka Yasaka Teahouse
Old Rissei Elementary School
Samurai Kembu Theater
Kyoto Shigaku Kaikan Conference Hall
Kyoto Imperial Palace
Osaka International Airport
Kansai International Airport
Facilities / equipment
- No parking
- Free！ Wi-Fi (wireless LAN) available in guest rooms: Free
- Dining table
- Cleaning supplies
- Kitchen utensils
- Electric pot
- Washing machine
- Ward rope / closet
- Toilet Paper
- Towels / linens (charged)
- Bathtub or shower
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- hair dryer
- Dining area
Audio / computer
- Flat-screen TV
- TV set
Room amenities / amenities
- Outlet near the bed
- Clothes-drying rack
- Clothes rack
- Pets are allowed. There is an additional charge.
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Smoking corner
- Air conditioner
- Smoking is prohibited in the entire building
- There is a connecting room
- family room
- non-smoking room
Front desk service
- Receipt can be issued
- Outdoor surveillance camera
- Fire alarm
- English language
When staying with an important pet
What you should be careful about when you come with your pet
- Please be disciplined properly.
- Please be sure to take measures against fleas and ticks and vaccinations.
- Please familiarize yourself with the movement.
- If you can prepare a lost card, you can rest assured in case of emergency.
- Please be sure to check the rules of the inn.
- It is safe to check the veterinary clinic near your travel destination.
- Please finish shampooing and brushing before your trip departs.
- Please be sure to check the rules of the inn
- Please be considerate of the bark.
- If you do not have a toilet, please take it home with you.
- Please brush and wipe your feet before entering the room.
- It would be helpful if you could clean it lightly at check-out. (I would appreciate it if you could use a roller, deodorant spray, etc.)
- It is forbidden to wash pets in the bath in the guest room. Also, do not use the bath as a cage or circle.
- Please attach leads except for shared spaces.
- In the unlikely event that you have a rough phase, please contact us immediately.
Check your belongings when staying with your dog
Things you should bring
- Collar / Leash
- Charter / lost child bill
- Poop bag / water
- Carry bag, pet cart
- Rabies / DPT vaccine certificate
- Familiar rice (divided into zip locks for each meal)
- Container to eat rice
- Drinking water and bowl
- Dako string clothes (prevention of hair loss)
- Towel sheet
- Vinyl bag
- Toilet sheets
- Deodorant spray
- Manner pants (diapers for dogs)
- Toilet Paper
- Ashifuki towel
- Adhesive roller / gum tape
- Regular medicine
- Home doctor contact information
Check in advance!
If you plan to arrive after check-in is closed (after 21:30), please be sure to inform us in advance at 075-532-0303. If you do not contact us, your reservation will be canceled as a no-show (without notice).
Accommodation tax (taxed per person per night) is not included in the room rate. Please pay at the property.
If you stay with a pet, an additional charge of 3000 yen per pet per night will be charged.
◆ Please be sure to observe the check-out time ◆ Check-out of
this facility is until 10:00.
If the check-out is delayed, the cleaning work will be delayed and may cause inconvenience to the next guest, so please be careful on time.
If you are not in time for check-out, please be sure to inform the staff in advance.
A separate fee will be charged for use after the check-out time.
Please contact the staff as the price varies depending on the facility and plan.
16: 00-21: 00
Please let us know your estimated arrival time in advance.
Photo ID and credit card required at check-in
Please be sure to observe the check-out time.
Cancellation policies vary by plan.
No smoking / smoking
No smoking in the building
No parties and events
Time zone you want to be quiet
22: 00-6: 00
Pets are allowed Please let us know in advance. 3000 yen / night (tax included) per pet